Colleagues,

We have extras of a printed brochure that documents an exhibition recently held at the Kohler Art Library.  If anyone would like a copy, please let me know and I'll mail one to you:

"Unbound: African-American Artists' Books & Illustrated Children's Books"

The brochure is a folded 8 1/2 X 11" single sheet that lists the works in the exhibition (all belonging to the Kohler Art Library) and a short statement by the co-curators, Doria Johnson (Ph.D. Candidate UW Dept. of History) and Janine Systma (Ph.D. Candidate UW Dept. of Art History).

The exhibition of 24 artists' books and eight children's books was held in the Kohler Art Library from November 5-December 31, 2010.  A link to the exhibition announcement can be found at:

http://art.library.wisc.edu/exhibits/

Also, images of many of the artists' books in the exhibition can be found online in our Artists' Book Database:

http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/ArtistsBks/

--Lyn

Lyn Korenic, Ph.D.
Director