Hello!
I am not yet an Art Librarian of any kind, but I am in the midst of pursuing
my MLS with this goal in mind.  This term I am taking a class called
"Organization of Information" and I started thinking about how there are so
many different KINDS of art libraries out there and I would like to learn
more about how they are organized, how they vary and WHAT is in need of
organization within them.

If you have a moment it would be of great help if you could give me a brief
summary of your position, what kind of library you work/what does the
collection consist of and who uses it, and how your collection is
organized.  If you personally had the task of organizing it bestowed upon
you, what was your approach?  This will hopefully answer some questions I
have as well as guide my focus within my class.

I truly appreciate your time and effort!
Best,
Amanda Meeks