Holiday Greetings!

My curatorial staff has asked me to verify a photograph from "New Topographics: Photographs of a Man-Altered Landscape".  The photograph is by Henry Wessel, Jr., early 1970, with an aviary or cage.  I do not have access to the catalog.  If you could send me a copy of the image or identifying photograph information that would be wonderful, thanks so much for your help!

Frank

Frank D. Lopez
Librarian
Palm Springs Art Museum