Dear ARLIS/NA Chapters,

The ARLIS/NA 2011 annual conference in Minneapolis is fast approaching. As you know, the conference planning committee is hard at work putting together a wonderful conference for us this year. Each year the conference is supported by the generosity of ARLIS/NA Chapters. On behalf of the ARLIS/NA Development Committee, I want to thank the chapters that have generously donated to past conferences and those that have made donations to the upcoming Minneapolis conference. Last year the chapters donated a total of $2,425 making the Welcome Party possible. Chapter gifts ranged from $75 to $350.

Many Chapters have already made donations for the 2011 joint conference.  For those Chapters that have yet to donate, the Development Committee asks that you consider a chapter donation for the Minneapolis conference. I am happy to send more information about the conference if that would be helpful.

Thank you for considering this and for all your support over the years. Those chapters interested in donating can contact me directly.

Best,

Sonja

ARLIS/NA Development Committee, Chair

Sonja Staum