Greetings all,

As you are renewing memberships and making your travel plans to attend our upcoming joint ARLIS/NA-VRA conference (March 24-28 in Minneapolis, MN), please consider participating in our two special joint fundraising events, the Founder’’s Fete and the Silent Auction

The Founder's Fete will be held Thursday, March 24, 2011 at the historic Gale Mansion:

Your $40 ticket gets you heavy hors d'oeuvres, wine and beer, and a ticket for one complimentary drink, as well as free admission to the nearby Minneapolis Institute of Arts, which will be open for Founders' Fête attendees to view the special exhibitions - "Titian and the Golden Age of Venetian Painting" and "The Mourners: Tomb Sculptures from the Court of Burgundy".

This special fund-raising event is capped at 250; so please register early.

Our second joint fundraising opportunity will be the Silent Auction, which will open Friday March 25th.  We look forward to your individual and Chapter donations that so generously support the Society.  Come early and bid often!!!

Happy Holidays!!

Sonja

ARLIS/NA Development Committee, Chair

Sonja Staum