New Image Set and Hosting from SR We would like to draw your attention to our latest Image Set on

CDR-1181   SR Set: Mythology

 Scholars Resource offers a wealth of  examples recounting the ancient myths of Greece and Rome, comprised of those rambunctious Olympian figures whose audacious stories are such an integral part of our western heritage. Our set of images is drawn not only from Greek vases and the sculpture of both Greece and Rome, but from a surprisingly diverse range of artists including Titian, Durer and Poussin as well as Turner, Klimt and Picasso. These images are bound to appeal not only to art historians, but to a range of disciplines from Comparative Religion to Literature to Theater.

400 Views may be studied at  http://www.scholarsresource.com/browse/image_set/875

You may also want to check out the new
Hosting Calculator on the Scholars Resource homepage (you need to log in) for rates that apply to your circumstances.
Todd Jones (TJ) will be happy to answer any and all your inquiries at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] or 303 997-2900, ext.230.

Happy Holidays from all of us at Scholars Resource!

--
Renate Wiedenhoeft and Todd Keener
Todd Jones and Daisy Lackaff