Maybe I've jumped into the deep abyss- but I have stories to tell and
books to sell. Who has a larger presence on the Internet?

Red Trillium Press has listed three books on Amazon: /Speckled Trout/ by
John Burroughs, a delightful essay on fishing and camping published in
1998. /Vaya Cuba/ by Lilly Daiber on her meeting a Black Panther in Cuba
and /El muro/ by Eduardo Hernández Santos- a photo essay on the Cuban
LGBT community.

/El muro/ and /Speckled Trout/ are on sale through the holidays. Camping
& fishing to Cuban LGBT- where else can you find such a broad range of
gift possibilities?

To find Red Trillium Press books please go to Amazon
<http://www.amazon.com/>, click on Books and type in Red Trillium Press.
(Please consider a review- I need all stars I can collect.)

I woke this morning to a 1 degree temperature and Lambda Literary's 2010
Holiday Gift Guide.

'75+ books for Every LGBTQA person in you life'

You can find El muro listed in-

*The Gender Outlaws: Gift Guide
<http://www.lambdaliterary.org/features/12/09/the-gender-outlaws-gift-guide/>*

On sale for the holidays -$45 on the web site
<http://redtrilliumpress.com/store/> and Amazon.

Thanks,

Steve

This spring Red Trillium Press is publishing a Cuban alphabet book and
series of etchings about life on the island.