Dear ARLIS list,

I am currently working with my Development Department on forming a ³Friends
of the Library² group here at the Menil Collection.  We will have bookplates
in books acquired with funds raised through this group.  I am talking to our
graphic designer about this and he wants to know what material is usually
used in bookplates‹what kind of stock, adhesive, etc.  If any of you do
similar programs with bookplates, I would very much appreciate knowing what
you print them on.

Many thanks,

Eric

--