Hello everyone.

I am from Oklahoma State University, in Stillwater OK. I am currently beginning a collection development project in the Art History collection and am looking for lists of core materials for college art collections.

We don't have a lot of library science textbooks at OSU because we don't have a library science program, but I did think of the basic Libraries Unlimited texts on subject resources and will try to find the one on art. I'm wondering what other sources are available beyond that? I suspect that ARLIS might have published something like this, so if anyone can direct me where to find such a thing I will appreciate it.

What sources do you all like for this purpose?

Thanks in advance

Tori

Tori Gregory
Assistant Professor, Humanities and Social Sciences
Oklahoma State University
306 Edmon Low Library
Stillwater, OK  74078
Phone: (405) 744-5944