Set of Images on Iconography from Scholars Resource We would like to draw your attention to a new Set of Images from Scholars Resource:

CDR-1175: SR  Set: Iconography

Scholars Resource offers a rich trove of images for the study of iconography. Our selection is based loosely on Panofsky's 1939 "Studies in Iconology" but draws on the wide range images within Scholars Resource of early Netherlandish and Italian Renaissance, both religious and profane. Our selection also includes Romanesque sculpture from churches such as those found at Moissac and Conques in France.

203 images can be viewed at  http://www.scholarsresource.com/browse/image_set/874

Please contact Todd Jones (TJ) for more information or to place an order at 303 997-2900, ext. 230 or by writing to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Renate Wiedenhoeft
President, Scholars Resource, Inc.
www.scholarsresource.com
Images and Hosting