The holiday break is  the time when scholars like to make use of the “quieter library.”  Sorry this comes at a time when many are off, but I’d be grateful for assistance here.

I’m trying to find a US (or North American) library that might hold a run of this Austrian periodical:

Mitteilungen des K. K. Österreichischen Museums für Kunst und Industrie, 1880 – 1909.

I’m slightly incredulous that I can’t find NA holdings for this because the journal was rather important for museology at the time and emanating from one of the major centers of art research.  Here’s my search history:

·         OCLC [spelling out “Kaiserlich Königliches” and not]

·         Union List of Serials (1965)

·         CRL

If you know of a holding in any form, micro, fac, digital, etc., I’d very much appreciate learning of it.

Regards to all members for a good new year!

Lee

Lee R. Sorensen

Art, Visual Studies and Photography Resource Librarian

Duke University

Box 90727

Durham, NC  27708-0727

919.660.5994