I’m posting the following on behalf of Min Xu, our CJK Librarian.
********************************
Daniel Starr
Associate Chief Librarian
Thomas J. Watson Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY  10028

Dear colleagues,

The other partial answer could be that the East Asian library field never paid attention to the subdivision "catalogues raisonnes".  I’ve almost never seen a Chinese record with "catalogues raisonnes" in its subject headings. Only the subdivision “Catalogs” is used. But there are quite some works of this nature on the famous Chinese artists, like Huang Binhong quan ji 黃賓虹全集 10 vols; Wu Guanzhong quan ji吳冠中全集 9 vols;  Fu Baoshi quan ji傅抱石全集 6 vols; Xu Beihong hui hua quan ji徐悲鴻繪畫全集; Ren Bonian quan ji任伯年全集; and Wang Xizhi shu fa quan ji王羲之書法全集, etc. The word “quan ji 全集” means complete works, and it could be applied to any discipline, not only to art catalogues.

I’ll post on the East Asian Library listserv about this, so Chinese catalogers may discuss and start using this subdivision "catalogues raisonnes" for complete works on Chinese artists, as more and more such works will be published in the future. Thank you very much for bringing up and discussing this issue.

Best regards,
Min

Min Xu
Associate Museum Librarian