I am pleased to report that the CD-ROM Edition of Volume 3 of American Decorated Publishers' Bindings 1872-1929 has begun shipping today. The CD-ROM Edition is signed and numbered but not limited.

The archival (paper) Limited Edition is at the printers in Georgia now and  the sheets should be shipped to me next week for binding. A few copies of the limited edition are available for delivery in February.

As with the first two volumes, I am printing the Deluxe Edition here in my studio.

Information is at
http://minsky.com/orderform-subscription3.htm

The print editions of my Yale catalog are now in the bindery.  A few may ship tomorrow, but most will ship the first week in January.
http://minsky.com/Material_Meets_Metaphor.htm

Best wishes for the holidays, and I look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis.

Richard
http://minsky.com