Dear listserv members,

My name is Brenna Henry, and I am a graduate student at the School of Library and Information Science at Indiana University, Bloomington. I am currently working on a research paper regarding the existence and use of non-textual, museum-type objects, such as artwork, coins, musical instruments, toys, etc. in libraries. I am interested in knowing if institutions have individual objects or collections of non-textual objects included in their regular, textual collections, and if so, how those collections are used. I would appreciate any feedback, whether through the anonymous survey or through personal, e-mail contact. Participation in the survey is completely voluntary and should take about 10 minutes to complete. Questions may be left unanswered and the survey may be ended at any time before completion if desired. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RQTWPSC The data gathered from this study will be aggregated, analyzed, and prepared for publication. Respondents may choose to reveal their identity or have their information reported anonymously.

If you have any questions or would like more information about my paper, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Brenna Henry
Graduate Student, SLIS, IU Bloomington
MLS Candidate, 2011