Colleagues,

The DC-MD-VA Chapter of the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/DMV) is seeking feedback from local area art information professionals. In an effort to best serve DC-MD-VA art library community and establishment a strategic direction for the Chapter, we have created this short Chapter assessment survey. You do not have to be a member of ARLIS/NA or ARLIS/DMV to complete the survey but we ask that only those working, living, studying, or researching in the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia area to complete the survey.

Even though most of the questions are open-ended, it should take less than 10 minutes to complete.  All answers will be delivered anonymously and only used and seen by ARLIS/DMV Chapter Officers. We value your opinions and feedback regrading the Chapter and greatly appreciate your participation in the survey.

Take the survey here: http://tinyurl.com/28rrm7g.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding ARLIS/DMV and/or the survey.

Thank you very much.

Kim Detterbeck
ARLIS/DMV Secretary/Treasurer

Visual Arts Reference & Instruction Librarian

Lewis J. Ort Library

Frostburg State University