Barbara Sevy, who headed up the Library here at the PMA for many years
and was a member of ARLIS/NA, passed away earlier this month.  After she
retired from the Library in the early 1990s, we had the pleasure of
still seeing her friendly face around the museum as she then became very
active in the Museum Guides program.   We will miss her.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/obituaries/20101115_Barbara_Snetsinger_Se
vy__84__Art_Museum_librarian.html

Best,

Mary Wassermann