Dear ARLIS members,

I have a graduate student in our museum studies program who is doing research on museums that use their buildings as their logo for brand identification, marketing, etc. We've found a few marginal articles but I'm wondering if anyone has any great sources that come to mind? We've searched WilsonWeb and LexisNexis, and she will of course be searching the Internet. We have some books on museum marketing in our collection and she'll be using those. There's a lot about architectural branding, but that's not what she's looking for. Any suggestions are appreciated - thank you!

Sara

Sara MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
The University of the Arts - University Libraries
http://library.uarts.edu/
[log in to unmask]  215-717-6282