Hello All,

We are considering changing the way we deliver our audio tours from the hand-held "wands" our guests can rent to another method.  For those of you who are in public institutions and have audio tours available for your guests, how do you offer them?  MP3 download from your web site, cell phone call with their phone, some type of "wand" or other hand held device or something else or a mix of several methods?  Please let me know what you do as well as how well it works for you and for your guests.

Thank you!

Shelly

Shelly Kilroy|   Librarian

1000 East Beltline Road NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
PH 616.975.3144|   TF 888.957.1580   |   FX 616.975.9545
[log in to unmask]   |   www.meijergardens.org