Hello,
  I was wondering if anyone knows if there exists some kind of list of museums/institutions with Modern Illustrated Book collections?  I've found some institutions through general searching, but was thinking maybe someone has already pulled this kind of list together somewhere?

Thank you for any assistance, please reply off list.

-Alison

Alison L. Huftalen, MA, MLS
Head Librarian
Art Reference Library