Posted for the distributor. Note the special price expires at the end of the year.
**********************************

SUBJECT: REMINDER, the Parma Ildefonsus facsimile offer ends 12/31/2010 !

Dear Arlis Members,

just a short message to remind you that the offer on the Parma Ildefonsus facsimile (www.codicesillustres.com/catalogue/parma_ildefonsus/) is going to end on December 31st, 2010.

Until that date, the price, EXCLUSIVELY for Cultural Institutions, has a huge discount: while retail price is Euros 4,750.00, we offer it at Euros 2,860.00 plus shipping. (40% off)

PLEASE, forward this information to the relevant person within your Library: with the new year, the price will increase of almost 1000 Euros!

Even if the Parma Ildefonsus doesn't need to be introduced, I would like to bring your attention to the fact that it is considered the most beautiful illuminated manuscript produced in the Cluny Abbey scriptorium (art historian Meyer Schapiro wrote an important book on it and on romanesque art).

Contact me at [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your time and consideration,
best wishes,

---
Giovanni Scorcioni
Codices Illustres - A Resource for Libraries and Institutions
www.codicesillustres.com - [log in to unmask]
M: +39  329 316 99 12  T: +39 059 97 80 646