Hello,
Part of our periodicals have  an online access only, part is still in paper.
Can you  look at the list (only those we dont have an online access) and write me which of the  periodicals  have an online access?
If you have and online access, would you cancel the paper for these.... ?
Thanks you in advance,
michaela

AA Files
Arch+
Architectura
Architectural history
Architectural record
Blueprint
Architecture and Urbanism
Casabella
Croquis
Design methods
Detail
Domus
Ergonomics in design
European spatial research and policy
Ga document
Ga houses
Garden design
Garden history
Graphis design annualGreen places
Innovation
Interior design
Ja : Japan architect
Journal (International working party for documentation and conservation of buildings, sites...
Journal of architectural and planning research
Journal of landscape architecture
Journal of the society of architectural historians
Landscape architecture
Landscape review
Lotus international
MD:Moebel interior design
Ottagono
Perspecta
Projects review
RIBA journal
Thresholds
Topos
Traditional dwellings and settlements review
Urban design
Volume
Werk, bauen and wohnen

Michaela Zonnenshain
The Azrieli Library
Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000
Israel
Tel. 04-8294010