( -- apologies in advance for cross-posting to both ARLIS-L and EXLIBRIS-L -- )

Once again this autumn, The NY Art Book Fair at MoMA PS1 promises to be one of the most energizing and eclectic book-related events of the calendar year. Now in its fifth incarnation, the program attracts art book publishers, print makers, librarians, book dealers and collectors for a 4-day congress to exchange ideas, view special exhibits and purchase everything from hand-made ‘zines to fine-press livres d’artistes.

This year, F.A. Bernett Books is proud to participate as an antiquarian exhibitor.  If you’re able to attend, please stop by our booth in the dealer’s section on the first floor.  We’ll be located in space number D01. The Art Book Fair website, hours and location appears below. In the meantime, if you’d like to preview our list of offerings, you may download a PDF of our catalog here:

http://www.fabernett.com/pdfs/NYABF-2010.pdf

Printed Matter, Inc. presents The NY Art Book Fair :: http://nyartbookfair.com/

November 5–7, 2010

Preview: November 4, 6-9 p.m. (Free and open to the public)

HOURS AND LOCATION

MoMA PS1
22-25 Jackson Ave at the intersection of 46th Avenue
Long Island City, NY

Thursday, November 4, 6-9 p.m.
Friday, November 5 and Saturday, November 6, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Sunday, November 7, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.

Admission to all fair events, except the conference, is free of charge. Please reply off list to schedule a viewing during the fair, or simply come by and browse the booth. For additional highlights and more information, visit our blog: http://rectoversoblog.com/2010/11/02/ny-art-book-fair/.

We hope to see you in Long Island City

--

Arthur Fournier, Associate

F•A•BERNETT•BOOKS

144 LINCOLN STREET, BOSTON, MA  02111

Tel +1 (617) 350-7778 Fax +1 (617) 350-7722

www.rectoversoblog.com

www.fabernett.com