Posted on behalf of Christine Kuan:

Hi Chieko,

Thanks for your query about architecture coverage in ARTstor Digital
Library. We currently make available 1.2+ million images and more than
250,000 images are of architecture and built works from prehistory to
the present. Collections include high-resolution images from: ART on
FILE: Contemporary Architecture and Public Art; Esto: Ezra Stoller and
Wayne Andrews; Scala Archives; Erich Lessing Archives; Ralph Lieberman;
QTVRs of World Monuments and Sites (Columbia University); Sites and
Photos; Canyonlights; and dozens more collections from scholars and
special collections. We also collaborate with the Society of
Architectural Historians (SAH) to share images from the SAHARA project.
Finally, there are several more architectural collections about to be
launched, such as Renzo Piano Building Workshop, where we will be
sharing photos, drawings, and plans directly from Piano.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions about
collection coverage in architecture.

Best wishes,
Christine

Christine Kuan
Director of Collection Development and Communications
ARTstor
151 East 61st Street
New York, NY 10065
212.500.2405 tel