Hello,  I am a reference librarian and I also work for architecture
school.  Our university does not have Art/Art history major, so we do
not have any image databases.

I just wonder ARTstor is useful for architecture major students?  My
understanding of ARTstor is more art history focusing database.  I know
there is a very good architecture image database (such as the
Archivision), but too expensive to purchase.  ARTstor is relatively
reasonable price for subscribe.  If someone could answer my question, I
would very appreciate!

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

Chieko Sato