This past February 2010 I returned to Havana with my family for 3 months. While in Havana I was fortunate to teach book arts classes at 2 universities and work with 15 Cuban artists on our newest collaboration – Poder. My wife Jacqueline Hayden had an exhibition at Museo de Bellas Artes- Anti Barbie: 11 photographs of everyday Cuban Women.

I have posted on the Red Trillium Press flicker site and number of new sets of images- the making of Poder, book arts classes, book arts in Havana, the Malécon and others.

Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving.

Steve Daiber

Red Trillium Press
www.redtrilliumpress.com