Colleagues,

The DC-MD-VA Chapter of the Art Libraries Society of North America
(ARLIS/DMV) is seeking feedback from local area art information
professionals. In an effort to best serve DC-MD-VA art library community and
establishment a strategic direction for the Chapter, we have created this
short Chapter assessment survey. *You do not have to be a member of ARLIS/NA
or ARLIS/DMV to complete the survey but we ask that only those working,
living, studying, or researching in the Washington, D.C., Maryland and
Virginia area to complete the survey. *

**Even though most of the questions are open-ended, it should take less than
10 minutes to complete.  All answers will be delivered anonymously and only
used and seen by ARLIS/DMV Chapter
Officers<http://arlisdmv.org/about/officers/>.
We value your opinions and feedback regrading the Chapter and greatly
appreciate your participation in the survey.

*Take the survey here:* *http://tinyurl.com/28rrm7g*<http://tinyurl.com/28rrm7g>
*.*

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns
regarding ARLIS/DMV and/or the survey.

Thank you very much.

Kim Detterbeck
ARLIS/DMV Secretary/Treasurer

Visual Arts Reference & Instruction Librarian

Lewis J. Ort Library

Frostburg State University