Hello all—I’m trying to track down this article for one of our curators.  If anyone out there has it and would be willing to copy or scan it for me I would be extremely grateful!

I’m looking for an article from a journal called The Arts.  The clipping I have is labeled May 1895, but it may actually be from May 1896, by which time the journal was called Arts for America. I don’t have page numbers, but it isn’t long.

CITATION:

M. M. Piggott, “Glimpses of a Philadelphia Art Student’s Life. From a Private Letter.” The Arts (Chicago, May 1895)

Rachael DiEleuterio

Librarian

Delaware Art Museum

2301 Kentmere Parkway

Wilmington, DE 19806

302.351.8540 | (f) 302.571.0220

www.delart.org

[log in to unmask]" alt="Delaware Art Museum">

[log in to unmask]" alt=Facebook>

[log in to unmask]" alt=Twitter>

[log in to unmask]" alt=Flickr>

[log in to unmask]" alt="You Tube">