  • Dear All,
  • I am looking for a copy of the below article. If anyone can send a Pdf I would be most obliged. Our Jstor doesn't have this and a student had found the 1st page via google.
  • Malraux and the Destruction of Aesthetics
  • John Darzins
  • Yale French Studies
    No. 18, Passion and the Intellect, or: Andre Malraux (1957), pp. 107-113
    (article consists of 7 pages)
  • Published by: Yale University Press
  • Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/2929171

Best,