Hello,

I have had a couple of questions re the location for the fall meeting, so I thought I would address the group as a whole.
We will be meeting at Stanford on November 19th, where our esteemed chair Anna Fishaut works. More details to come re specific location on campus, times, etc.

Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Conrad
Product Manager, Metadata Management
Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
5850 Shellmound Way
Emeryville, CA 94608 tel 510.655.6200

Hi all,

We have a revised date of November 19 for our fall meeting.
Details, including speakers, location, and times, to come.
We will be hosting copyright and access expert/s - look forward to a lively discussion!

Regards,