We hope you can join us for our chat today!  Instructions for joining the chat are at the bottom of our Lunchtime Chats page here:  http://www.arlisna.org/chats/index.html  If you were unable to attend the "Yours, Mine, Ours" conference, this is a great opportunity to discuss some of the issues and themes presented.  If you did attend the conference, we'd love to chat with you about your impressions, insights, etc.
A Post-conference chat: Yours, Mine, Ours: Leadership Through Collaboration
October 8th, 11am Pacific - 12pm Mountain - 1pm Central - 2pm Eastern

Join Günter Waibel and members of the ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee to share ideas, inspirations, and questions stemming from this conference. The conference investigated strategies for fostering collaboration within and between libraries, museums and archives.
One way in which you can actively participate in the chat today is to come prepared with an answer to the following:  "Tell us about a collaborative project you're involved in that fits one of the Collaboration Contexts outlined in this report:  http://www.oclc.org/research/publications/library/2010/2010-09.pdf
Plus, tell us about one success and one challenge associated with your collaborative project."
Discussion Leaders: Günter Waibel, Program Officer, OCLC Research; Heather Gendron, Art Librarian, Sloane Art Library, UNC Chapel Hill; Adrienne Lai, NCSU Libraries Fellow

Related links:
Yours, Mine, Ours: Leadership Through Collaboration conference<http://www.oclc.org/research/events/2010-09-20.htm>
Heather Gendron
Chair, ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee