Hi All,
I was recently in Italy and while I was in Calabria I visited  La Biblioteca Calabrese di Soriano Calabro. The library holds materials published in Calabria going back to the 1500.
I met its wonderful Director, Nicola Provenzano, who asked if I would post the information on their cultural and bibliographical Journal that they publish yearly - Rogerius.
If you are interested in the publiction or for more info, please contact Sign. Provenzano directly.

web: bibliotecacalabresesoriano.it ( if this does not work-  try the next one to get you there)

http://biblio.area.cs.cnr.it/- to get to the Rogerius publication and the Soriano Library, after going to the address above, please click on Calabria Libro, then Biblioteche di Calabria and the on the map click Soriano C., which will then take you to the Soriano Cultura site and can get info on the library and the Rogerius Bollettino

Indirizzo : Piazza Giuseppe Michele Ferrari, 1
89831 Soriano Calabro (VV)
Tel : 0963 351 275
e-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Maria