Last chance if you are an ARLIS/SC member and want to serve on this year’s nominating committee! Please email me TODAY!

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Resnick, Alyssa
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Arlis-ca] ARLIS/SC Call for nominating committee

The ARLIS Southern California chapter is seeking two volunteers to form a nominating committee for the 2011 Executive Board officer elections. The Vice-Chair and Treasurer positions are up for election.

The nominating committee is responsible for candidate recruitment and voting (if needed) that we would like to conclude at the November 5 meeting in Riverside. New officers are expected to fill the positions beginning January 2011.

If you would like to serve on the nominating committee please send me an email at [log in to unmask] by Wednesday October 6, 2010.

Thank you,

Alyssa Resnick, ARLIS/SC Chair

...alyssa

Alyssa G. Resnick  MLIS

Library Administrator

Development, Technology & Collection Services

Glendale Public Library

222 E. Harvard St.

Glendale, CA 91205

818-548-2180