Kind People,

We've having some issues with our subscription to Abitare. We haven't received any issues since April of this year - issue no. 501. This is a wonderful publication that is used frequently at the library. If anyone has duplicate issues, or issues they are willing to part with that could fill our gap in coverage, it would be greatly appreciated!
Please contact me off list.

Thank you!

Jillian Kehoe
Librarian
Education Hall - Art & Architecture Library
New York Institute of Technology
Old Westbury, NY 11568
(516) 686-1269