The Pasadena Public Library has a near complete set of the Russian periodical published in 1907-1916, Starye Gody, that may be of more use at another library. Below is a detailed description of the item:

Title: Starye gody
Publication info: Petrograd: Starye gody, 1907-1916
OCLC Acc’n no.: 2268103
Subject(s): Art—Soviet Union—Periodicals.
Condition: Very good. We have 1907-1916. Each year complete (4 vols.) with the exception of 1907 (missing v.4). Year 1908 with a fifth vol. (catalog). Not ex-Pasadena Public Library.
Value: About $68 each vol. on Biblio.com
Background info:
http://www.encspb.ru/en/article.php?kod=2804017270

There would be no charge for this item. We would be happy to set up an appointment for you to view the item, and only ask that you make arrangements for pick-up and delivery. The Pasadena Public Library is located in Pasadena, California (285 E. Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91101; http://www.ci.pasadena.ca.us/library/).

Please contact
Margaret Lopez, Pasadena Public Library Intern, at [log in to unmask] if you are interested. Thank you.