We hope you can join us for another chat this Friday!  Instructions for joining the chat are at the bottom of our Lunchtime Chats page here:  http://www.arlisna.org/chats/index.html  If you were unable to attend the "Yours, Mine, Ours" conference, this is a great opportunity to discuss some of the issues and themes presented.  If you did attend the conference, we'd love to chat with you about your impressions, insights, etc.
A Post-conference chat: Yours, Mine, Ours: Leadership Through Collaboration
October 8th, 11am Pacific - 12pm Mountain - 1pm Central - 2pm Eastern

Join Günter Waibel and members of the ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee to share ideas, inspirations, and questions stemming from this conference. The conference investigated strategies for fostering collaboration within and between libraries, museums and archives.

Discussion Leaders: Günter Waibel, Program Officer, OCLC Research; Heather Gendron, Art Librarian, Sloane Art Library, UNC Chapel Hill; Adrienne Lai, NCSU Libraries Fellow

Related links:
Yours, Mine, Ours: Leadership Through Collaboration conference<http://www.oclc.org/research/events/2010-09-20.htm>

Heather Gendron
Chair, ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee