From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">William Walker
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Joan Benedetti
Cc: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] American Craft Council

Chris  and Joan,
Do you know whether the ACC is keeping the building on Columbus Circle in NYC as a crafts museum? Or will they abandon it?     Given the regret that some of us had when the decision was published to strip the facade (I haven't seen the interior and don't know if anything remains of the original interiors)  it would be  a cruel irony indeed that Edward Durell Stone's  only important building in New York City should have been  stripped and abandoned.
Talk about spinning in one's grave, I  wonder if  Mr. Stone has gotten any rest lately..   Sic transit..   Bill Walker, Canaan NY