Dear Members,

Due to the diligence of Christopher Roper and the TEI team, I’m pleased to announce that ARLIS/NA members now have the ability to search our online directory using additional criteria.

Members can now search the directory by division, section, and special interest group (SIG).  The criteria may also be combined with others to further control the results.  For example, users may search for members who are part of a specific division in a particular state.

We highly encourage you to update your member profiles.  One of the strengths of your ARLIS/NA membership is the ability to connect with other professionals.  Indicating your involvement in divisions, sections, and SIGs will increase your ability to connect.  This will be especially important for members of newly formed groups.

Looking forward, additional search criteria may be added to further enhance searching capabilities.

Sincerely,

ARLIS/NA Membership Committee

Bryan Loar, Chair

Caroline Culbert