Just to clarify - I am hoping someone knows first hand where Parsons is, if she is still an advocate, and what her advocacy work with homeless and mentally ill entails.

I've exhausted the sources I can have and have given those leads to the professor.

Thanks!

From: ARLIS/NA List [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peggy Keeran [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 9:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Laurie Parsons question

Hi, all,

A faculty member asked me if I could find out what happened to Laurie Parsons, who decided to leave the art scene in the early 1990s.  He read about her in this article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/29/arts/design/29score.html

I haven't had much luck, and have given the professor the leads I have.  Does anyone know where she is, if she is still an advocate, and what her advocacy work with homeless and mentally ill entails?

Thanks for your help with this query.  Please respond to me offline.

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian
Penrose Library
University of Denver