Dear colleagues,

If you are interested in the following issues of Werk, let me know and we will ship them to you.

January 1961
January, February, March, May, October, November 1965
February, December 1966
January, June, July, November 1967
May, June, November, December 1968

Carol

Carol Graney
Associate Provost and Director of University Libraries
The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-717-6281