I have a student researching the graphic designer Peter Matthias Noordzij and his typeface PMN Caecelia (sometimes spelled PMN Cecelia). In DAAI I found the following reference:

A classic for the 90s
Graphics World, pp. 23, May-Jun 1992
A report on PMN Caecilia, a new slab serif typeface designed by Peter Matthias Noordzij for Linotype-Hall.

The only problem is that I'm having a hard time finding the journal Graphics World. According to Worldcat.org, it is not available in the DC area, and looks rare in general. It was published by Portfolio Graphics, Ltd. in Kent. I double checked the Smithsonian, NGA, and LOC catalogs, with no luck.

If anyone has access to this journal, we would greatly appreciate a copy of the article. The student needs it by Wednesday at the latest. To ask for a favor on top of a favor, please send any information to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, as I will be away and unable to access e-mail for the rest of the week.

Thanks!
Jacqueline

--
Jacqueline L. Protka