Dear All,

The DC, Maryland & Virginia Chapter of ARLIS/NA is pleased to present
their newly redesigned website: http://arlisdmv.org

Please update your bookmarks with the new url!

The new site is designed using WordPress, a content-management system.
One of the features of our new site is an increased ability for member
participation. With a blog feature on the front page, we hope to bring
interesting news and updates to our membership on a more frequent
basis. Built-in commenting ability allows all site visitors to
participate in the discussion.

Thank you to all DC-MD-VA members for their feedback and insights on
site design and usability and to the chapter officers for providing
encouragement and support.

Thoughts, questions and concerns about the chapter?s new site can be
directed to me at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Emily Hunter
Interim Website Manager