Happy Monday everyone!

We are pleased to announce that our preliminary 2011 VRA+ARLIS/NA 2nd Joint Conference schedule is now available online at  http://vraarlis11.sched.org and soon via a link from the preliminary conference website at http://www.vra-arlis2011.org/

Many of you are familiar with the dynamic conference scheduling software of SCHED* from the 2009 ARLIS/NA conference in Indiana and the 2010 VRA conference in Atlanta.  As we get closer to the dates of the conference we will be populating our conference SCHED* with more information, greater detail, venues, links... AND unrolling some new features designed to help you create and share your personal conference schedules.

(Also a reminder that the conference SCHED* is still a bit of a work in process and we may be trying to iron out the odd technical glitch here and there. Thanks in advance for your patience.)

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the conference program and SCHED*.  We are happy to assist you.

See you in Minneapolis!

Heidi Raatz and Jessica McIntyre
Conference Program Co-chairs

--

Heidi Raatz
VRA Vice President for Conference Program

Jessica McIntyre
Chair, ARLIS/NA Twin Cities Chapter
Minneapolis Institute of Arts
Art Research and Reference Library

Heidi S. Raatz
Visual Resources Librarian | Permissions
Minneapolis Institute of Arts
2400 Third Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN  55404

612.870.3196 | [log in to unmask] | www.artsmia.org