ARLIS/NA colleagues,

I am forwarding an email I received from Bailey Diers (MLIS Candidate, 2011
School of Library, Archival and Information Studies, University of British Columbia, [log in to unmask]).

She is interested in knowing of any other art librarians or institutions that focus on artists' books and/or book preservation, so I thought I would send this to arlis-l.  If you can provide her with any information, please email her directly.

From Baily Diers:

"I am an MLIS student at the University of British Columbia (I'm from
Wisconsin), and I'm writing a research paper on the preservation and
conservation of artists' books. I'm particularly interested in
preservation and storage challenges of multi-media and 3-dimensional
artists books. I'm not having much luck finding published research on
this topic and was hoping you could assist in providing more
information or directing me to particularly useful sources."

Thanks,

--Lyn

Lyn Korenic, Ph.D.
Director