As a member of the Mudge Award Committee, I invite you to join me in
nominating an individual "who has made a distinguished contribution to
the profession of reference librarianship.

Sponsored by Gale Cengage Learning, the Isadore Gilbert Mudge Award
was established in 1958. It presents a monetary prize of $5,000 and a
citation to an individual who has made a distinguished contribution to
reference librarianship. This contribution may include an imaginative
and constructive program in a particular library; authorship of a
significant book or articles in the reference field; creative and
inspirational teaching; active participation in professional
associations devoted to reference services; or leadership in other
noteworthy professional activities.

The nomination form and instructions are at:
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/rusa/awards/mudge/index.cfm

Best,

Joanne McIntyre
Art & Architecture Librarian