We are still accepting RSVPs for the Fall meeting of ARLIS Ontario and
ARLIS MOQ. We will be accepting them up to the 25th of October now.

Join us in Ottawa on Friday November 12  and Saturday November 13 at
Carleton University.

All information and the agenda for these two days is available on our
website: http://arlison.org

I am arranging car pooling and shared rooms. Please feel free to contact me.

Tammy
Chair ARLIS Ontario