Colleagues,

We are working on a reference question (see below) to help a student,
and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.  Does anyone have a
contact in ARLIS/Norden?

Here are the student's interests/notes.  She is, of course, already
researching Oyvind Fahlstrom.  We are interpreting her criteria to
include artists of Swedish origin - whether or not they were actually
born in Sweden (e.g. Fahlstrom, who was born in Sao Paolo).

thanks,
Claire

======================================

Claire Eike
Director, The John M. Flaxman Library
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 South Wabash Avenue
Chicago, Illinois  60603-3103
312-629-9379 voice
312-899-1465 fax