ANDREW D. WASHTON BOOKS ON THE FINE ARTS411 East 83rd Street, New York, New York10028914 933 [log in to unmask]
Please email us to receive our recent and current catalogues and lists.We can also send any list in hard copy, if it is requested.Currently available:Catalogue 217,Oriental Art, Archaeology, Pre-Columbian Art, Native American Art, 789 titles.Catalogue 230, Dutch, Flemish, German, Swiss Art, 1105 titles.Catalogue 235, Books on Illuminated Manuscripts, Early Printing, 465 titles.List 240, Sale Catalogues, European Sculpture and Works of Art, 72 titles.Thanks very much and best regards,Andrew Washton