Dear friends - I am looking for a copy of one of the early issues of Visual Resources and I wonder if you might have it. The issue in question is:

Vol. 1, Nos. 2-3 (Fall 1980-Winter 1981), Patricia M. Walsh, Managing Editor, and Tony Sloggett, Consulting Editor

We need this to complete the set that will be digitized in order to produce the complete backfile for the journal. If you have this copy and are willing to part with it, I am offering a one-year personal subscription to VR in return for sending me this copy. If you have it and want to take me up on my offer, please let me know.

Thanks and best wishes to all.

Christine L. Sundt, Editor
Visual Resources: An International Journal of Documentation
PO Box 5316
Eugene, OR 97405-0316 USA
phone: 541.485.1420
VR Web site & Special Offers: http://www.mindspring.com/~sundt-vr/so.htm
csundt(at)mindspring.com or
csundt(at)gmail.com
VR 26:2 (June 2010) SPECIAL ISSUE:
"Seeing and/or Believing the Photograph"
View the table of contents:
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g922223282