Von: Kristen Regina [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. September 2010 21:23
An: Leigh Gates
Cc: Rieger, Sigrun
Betreff: RE: [ARLIS-L] Librarian contacts in Munich

Dear Leigh,
I am ccing you with Sigrun Rieger, head of the Bavarian National Museum
library. I met Sigrun during the IRC trip in October and she is very
helpful. I do not know if she has any work for an intern, but if not,
perhaps she has an idea of what other libraries might.

Good luck to your friend,
Kristen

  _____