We will be weeding our collection of auction catalogues and are looking
for dealers who might be interested in purchasing bulk catalogues from
the last 10 years or so.  After we inventory, we will be able to provide
a list.  If anyone has experience with or knowledge of dealers who
purchase auction catalogues, please let me know.

Many thanks.

Lu Harper
Librarian/Webmaster
Memorial Art Gallery of the University of Rochester
http://mag.rochester.edu
http://magart.rochester.edu (collections website)
585.276.8997
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter.com/magur

4th Rochester Biennial
July 25-September 26, 2010 in the Grand Gallery

Episodes from an Unwritten History: Claude Bragdon and Fritz Trautmann
August 13-December 12, 2010 in the Lockhart Gallery

Hispanic/Latino Heritage Family Day October 3, 2010
Family art activities, music and dance performances, storytelling,
family tours, and cultural displays from more than 20 countries. Free
admission.

Visit mag.rochester.edu for more information.